Tiêu đề nội dung
Ahrefs Affiliate Program (Complete Guide) – New update 2024
We’re a team of digital marketing experts who are passionate about helping businesses grow. We stay on top of the latest trends and strategies so you can focus on what you do best. We’re here to help you succeed.
The Digital Marketer Journal is packed with articles written by professionals from every current digital marketing field. We add new posts daily. Industry trends, product changes, feature announcements, and more can all be found in this blog.
This guide explains the Ahrefs affiliate program.
Below, you’ll find out what the Ahrefs affiliate marketing program is, how it works, and if it still exists. You’ll also get a list of good alternatives for the Ahrefs referral program, including the affiliate commission rates.
Consider this your complete guide to Ahrefs and its affiliate marketing program.
What Is the Ahrefs Affiliate Program?
The Ahrefs affiliate program is a referral program for affiliate marketers that started in 2011. The purpose of the Ahrefs affiliate program was to help promote its SEO product to gain new subscribers.
Does Ahrefs Have an Affiliate Program?
Ahrefs does not have an affiliate program at the moment. The Ahrefs affiliate program ended in 2015 with no plans of reinstating a referral program for affiliate marketing.
In 2019, Tim Soulo, Chief Marketing Officer and Product Advisor at Ahrefs, was asked by Kate Toon, host of the Recipe for SEO Success podcast, this specific question:
“Why doesn’t Ahrefs have an affiliate program?”
Ahrefs doesn’t have an affiliate program because the company set a hard cap of 50 employees for the team. This limit allows Ahrefs to stay small and lean to meet its business objectives.
Tim said that if the affiliate program was reinstated, then the employee cap would not be sustainable because referral programs require additional staff members to support it. Several people would need to be hired to create educational materials for affiliates and provide support for questions and program issues.
Ahrefs has made a strategic decision to use content marketing as its growth strategy instead of an affiliate marketing program. You can hear this question and answer at the 15:00 mark on podcast episode 2.
Note: When the Ahrefs referral marketing program was open to the public, it offered affiliates a lifetime commission of 20% per sale and on recurring subscriptions.
Alternatives to the Ahrefs Affiliate Program
If you’re looking for a good alternative to the Ahrefs affiliate program, then these are your top options to consider for affiliate marketing with SEO software. (Disclosure: These are affiliate links for SEO Chatter.)
- Semrush: This is Ahrefs direct competitor that has a good affiliate program. It does everything Ahrefs can do plus more. Affiliate commission rates include $200 for every new subscription sale, $10 for every new lead, and $0.01 for the new sign-up.
- Keysearch: This is an affordable SEO tool with keyword research, competition analysis, rank tracking, and more. Recurring commissions range from 20-30% depending on the subscription sold.
- Longtail Pro: This is a powerful SEO tool for keyword research, SERP analysis, rank tracking, backlink analysis, and site audits. Affiliate commissions are 30% on recurring subscriptions.
- Mangools: This is a suite of SEO tools that include keyword research, SERP analysis, rank tracking, backlink analysis, and site profiling. Recurring commissions are 30% for all subscriptions.
Ahrefs Affiliate Program Summary
I hope you enjoyed this guide on Ahrefs affiliate program.
As you discovered, the Ahrefs affiliate marketing program began in 2011 as a way to promote the SEO product; however, it closed in 2015 as the company shifted its online marketing strategy. Fortunately, the Ahrefs referral program has several good alternatives that you can use to earn commissions on SEO products.
Stephen Hockman is an entrepreneur and founder of SEO Chatter. He specializes in search engine optimization and digital marketing and has been fascinated with SEO since 2005. Stephen’s goal is to share the best tips and news about search engine marketing so you can get more traffic for your website.
Relation articles with Ahrefs Affiliate Program (Complete Guide) in the same categories
DIGITAL CHANGING your LIFE | Your #1 resource for digital marketing tips, trends, and strategy to help you build a successful online business. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter that delivers the most actionable, tactical, and timely marketing tips you actually need in 7 minutes or less. Get an edge over the competition, for free.
We’re a team of passionate digital marketing experts who are always on the lookout for the latest tips, trends, and strategies. We love what we do and we’re excited to share our knowledge with the world.
We believe that digital marketing is the future of marketing and we’re committed to helping businesses succeed in this ever-changing landscape. We know that it can be daunting to keep up with the constantly changing landscape of digital marketing, but we’re here to help.
- Digital marketing tips
- digital marketing tips for beginners
- digital marketing tips for startups
- digital marketing tips for small business
- digital marketing tips 2022
- digital marketing tips for social media
- top 5 digital marketing tips
- digital marketing agency tips
- digital marketing strategy for a brand
- digital marketing articles
- digital marketing articles 2022
- digital marketing news articles
- digital marketing articles topics
- digital marketing articles forbes
- short article on digital marketing
- article writing on digital marketing