Boosting the art of collaboration through experimentation ideation – New update 2024
We’re a team of digital marketing experts who are passionate about helping businesses grow. We stay on top of the latest trends and strategies so you can focus on what you do best. We’re here to help you succeed.
The Digital Marketer Journal is packed with articles written by professionals from every current digital marketing field. We add new posts daily. Industry trends, product changes, feature announcements, and more can all be found in this blog.
Behind every scientifically confident digital experience is a creative ideation process. This process brings together the diverse perspectives and strengths of all the various teams responsible for the entire customer journey – including marketing, digital experience teams, data science, product and engineering teams. Through a variety of brainstorming and prototyping techniques, ideation inspires the art of collaboration across your business, creating a vibrant culture of experimentation and innovation.
In the experiment lifecycle, ideation is the first exciting step in bringing your digital experiments to life. But as fun and free thinking as ideation can be, it does require a working framework, clear goals and strong facilitation skills in order to be effective.
Providing a best-in-class experimentation ideation framework
To simplify and guide the experimentation life cycle, Optimizely and Google Cloud have released the “How to build a winning experimentation program” guide. In it, you will find multiple worksheets and templates, including an Experimentation Ideation Framework. This template is designed to guide your experimentation ideas, across teams, from start to finish. Once completed, you will have a solid understanding of what data to consider when collecting and building your experiment hypothesis. Framework elements include:
- Experiment name – How will you and your team refer to the experiment? Is this internal only, or shareable with third parties?
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research – What customer feedback have you collected? What analytics data needs to be considered?
- Analyze – What problem are you trying to solve for the customer?
- Hypothesis – What do you predict the outcome of your experiment will be? Is the variable a website element that is the problem, such as a landing page or checkout funnel? What do you predict the outcome of your experiment will be? Is your prediction built on customer data?
- Top metrics and secondary metrics – What are the metrics you are using to measure success? Is it a combination of conversions, revenue, session durations, and more?
- Audience – Who is the audience that will take part in the experiment? Is it new or existing customers?
- Duration – How long will the experiment need to run, based on statistical significance?
- Next steps – Are you ready to prioritize your experiment ideas? Have you downloaded the Experimentation Prioritization Index? What about refining your idea using the Experimentation Roadmap Worksheet?
Are you ready to fuel a culture of experimentation and innovation?
By enabling diverse perspectives from multiple remote teams to integrate along the entire experimentation lifecycle, the best ideas and outcomes can rise to the top. Optimizely’s leading experimentation platform, powered by Google Cloud, delivers the secure and seamless foundation that businesses need for meaningful collaboration, experimentation and ideation across marketing, digital marketing, product and engineering teams to unleash the potential of your digital marketing and achieve greater results. And by leveraging ideation best practices, such as the Experimentation Ideation Framework, you can transform how your organization connects, creates and fuels a culture of experimentation and innovation.
Get started today! Download the “How to build a winning experimentation program” ebook to access valuable worksheets and templates.
Relation articles with Boosting the art of collaboration through experimentation ideation in the same categories
DIGITAL CHANGING your LIFE | Your #1 resource for digital marketing tips, trends, and strategy to help you build a successful online business. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter that delivers the most actionable, tactical, and timely marketing tips you actually need in 7 minutes or less. Get an edge over the competition, for free.
We’re a team of passionate digital marketing experts who are always on the lookout for the latest tips, trends, and strategies. We love what we do and we’re excited to share our knowledge with the world.
We believe that digital marketing is the future of marketing and we’re committed to helping businesses succeed in this ever-changing landscape. We know that it can be daunting to keep up with the constantly changing landscape of digital marketing, but we’re here to help.
- digital marketing tips for beginners
- digital marketing tips for startups
- digital marketing tips for small business
- digital marketing tips 2022
- digital marketing tips for social media
- top 5 digital marketing tips
- digital marketing agency tips
- digital marketing strategy for a brand
- digital marketing articles
- digital marketing articles 2022
- digital marketing news articles
- digital marketing articles topics
- digital marketing articles forbes
- short article on digital marketing
- article writing on digital marketing