What Are They & How Do They Work – New update 2024
We’re a team of digital marketing experts who are passionate about helping businesses grow. We stay on top of the latest trends and strategies so you can focus on what you do best. We’re here to help you succeed.
The Digital Marketer Journal is packed with articles written by professionals from every current digital marketing field. We add new posts daily. Industry trends, product changes, feature announcements, and more can all be found in this blog.
This guide explains Bing Display Ads.
Below, you’ll find out what are Bing Display Ads, how do they work, the types of multimedia ads you can use, creative specifications, and more.
Consider this your ultimate guide to understanding and using Display Ads on Bing to reach a target audience through Microsoft’s consumer properties with online advertisements.
Delivering the Best SEO Tips…
What Are Bing Display Ads?
Bing Display Ads are ads that are shown on the Microsoft Advertising Network. Display Ads on Bing can be displayed on the articles, videos, or websites that consumers browse.
How Do Bing Display Ads Work?
Bing Display Ads work by targeting Microsoft’s consumer properties to set where display ads are shown to your ideal audience based on their personal interests, age, gender, and location. Bing Display Ads combine text, images, and a URL that links to a website where customers can learn about your products.
Types of Bing Display Ads
- Standard Display Ads: These ads are designed to look like banners that stand out from the surrounding content to attract user attention.
- Native Ads: These are a type of display ads that are designed to blend in seamlessly with a website’s content. Native Ads match the form and function of the platform to look like an advertorial.
- Video Ads: These are display ads in the form of video content that plays before, during, or after streaming content.
Where Are Bing Ads Displayed?
Bing Ads are displayed across the Microsoft Advertising Network which includes consumer properties such as Xbox, Microsoft Start, MSN, Microsoft Edge, Outlook, AOL, Yahoo, and on domains that show content relevant to specific countries or regions in a specific language.
- Xbox: Ads are displayed on the Xbox console and within games.
- Microsoft Start: Ads are shown in a mobile app that features news headlines and articles.
- MSN: Ads are displayed across the Microsoft Network (MSN) which is a collection of web applications and online content services.
- Microsoft Edge: Ads are shown on Microsoft’s proprietary web browser.
- Outlook: Ads are displayed on Outlook.com and the mobile app for free users of this email platform.
- AOL: Ads are shown across AOL’s websites and apps.
- Yahoo: Ads are displayed across Yahoo’s websites and apps.
- Domains: Ads are shown on domains with trusted publishers who are part of the Microsoft Advertising Network.
Note: Bing Display Ads is one of the top Google Ads alternatives because of Microsoft’s large audience network.
Creative Specifications for Bing Display Ads
|Format||Specification||Max File Size|
|GIF, JPEG (Image)||300×250
|MP4 (Host Initiated Video)||16:9 to 9:16
|MP4 (User Initiated Video)||16:9 to 9:16
Streaming: No Limit
Note: All Bing Display Ads must comply with Microsoft’s Advertising Policies and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Guidelines. Ads that do not adhere to these performance standards will be prohibited from displaying on Microsoft’s online properties.
Benefits of Bing Display Ads
- Omnichannel marketing
- Premium programmatic marketplace
- World-class partnerships
- Direct deal offerings
- High-viewable ads in a trusted environment
- Brand-safe platforms
- Available in 50+ markets
- Available in 30+ languages
- Diverse consumer properties
Getting Started With Bing Display Ads
You can get started with Bing Display Ads by visiting Microsoft’s Display Ads for Online Marketing page. There, you’ll learn more about the process of using display ads to connect with customers across multi-channel offerings and being able to sign up with the Microsoft Advertising Network. You can also check out this related guide on Bing Adcenter to find out more about the ad management platform.
Bing Display Ads Summary
I hope you enjoyed this guide on Bing Display Ads.
As you discovered, Bing Display Ads are ads that are shown on the Microsoft Advertising Network. And Display Ads on Bing can appear on the articles, videos, or websites that are part of Microsoft’s consumer properties like Xbox, Microsoft Start, MSN, Microsoft Edge, Outlook, AOL, Yahoo, and on trusted partner domains.
Stephen Hockman is an entrepreneur and founder of SEO Chatter. He specializes in search engine optimization and digital marketing and has been fascinated with SEO since 2005. Stephen’s goal is to share the best tips and news about search engine marketing so you can get more traffic for your website.
Relation articles with What Are They & How Do They Work in the same categories
DIGITAL CHANGING your LIFE | Your #1 resource for digital marketing tips, trends, and strategy to help you build a successful online business. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter that delivers the most actionable, tactical, and timely marketing tips you actually need in 7 minutes or less. Get an edge over the competition, for free.
We’re a team of passionate digital marketing experts who are always on the lookout for the latest tips, trends, and strategies. We love what we do and we’re excited to share our knowledge with the world.
We believe that digital marketing is the future of marketing and we’re committed to helping businesses succeed in this ever-changing landscape. We know that it can be daunting to keep up with the constantly changing landscape of digital marketing, but we’re here to help.
- digital marketing tips for beginners
- digital marketing tips for startups
- digital marketing tips for small business
- digital marketing tips 2022
- digital marketing tips for social media
- top 5 digital marketing tips
- digital marketing agency tips
- digital marketing strategy for a brand
- digital marketing articles
- digital marketing articles 2022
- digital marketing news articles
- digital marketing articles topics
- digital marketing articles forbes
- short article on digital marketing
- article writing on digital marketing